|Birthname||Penelope V. Thornton|
|born on||22 March 1946 at 20:25 (= 8:25 PM )|
|Place||Warrington, England, 53n24, 2w37|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°36' 27°59 Asc. 22°54'|
British pro astrologer and author of "Suns and Lovers." In 1990 Penny qualified as a psychotherapist with the School of Therapeutic Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. A smart-looking blonde, her reputation was marred by her public revelations about a famous client, Princess Diana. Many astrologers thought it unethical of her to discuss the private life of her client to the media, and her Faculty Diploma was withdrawn in 1995. Prior to then, she had taught for the Faculty of Astrological Studies and had worked on their examining board. Her first book, "Synastry – The Astrology of Relationships," 1981, was required reading in the Faculty syllabus.
Penny has lectured at international conventions all over the world and she has written for the English magazine, Prima, as its astrologer since 1986. She has counseled clients at home in Hampshire and in London. Her second book "Suns and Lovers," 1986, was republished in paperback two years later as "Romancing the Stars." "Forces of Destiny" came out in 1989, followed by "Divine Encounters: A New Kind of Loving for a New Age of Living," 1991. She wrote for the Tabloids "Today" from February 1992 to December 1994, and her fifth book, "With Love from Diana" was published in 1998.
Penny has made many television guest appearances. She was UK Living's resident astrologer between 1993 and 1994 and TVFN's (USA) astrologer in 1995. Her busy practice continues in Surrey and New York. She flies to and from America on a monthly basis and somehow in between manages to run three homes and two sons, Alexander and Dominic (number three son, James, is now on his own). Her husband, Jerry, is a native New Yorker and they have four cats, one dog and five marriages between them.
Her website: http://www.astrolutely.com/
- (has as) benefactor relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961). Notes: Client-counselor
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 (First book published)
- Work : Lose social status 1995 (Faculty Diploma withdrawn)
David Cochrane wrote on the Forum: Yesterday (1 December 2014) Fei Cochrane talked to Penny Thornton on the phone and Penny stated that her birth data is: Penny Thornton, March 22, 1946, 08:25 PM Warrington, England.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Several)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (London and New York)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books, articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Media columns)