|Birthname||Tommy George Thompson|
|born on||19 November 1941 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Elroy, Wisconsin, 43n44, 90w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°00' 07°26 Asc. 27°20'|
American politician, four-term Governor of Wisconsin from 1987 and Secretary of Health and Human Services in the George W. Bush cabinet from February 2, 2001 until January 26, 2005. A member of the Republican Party, he is a Presidential hopeful in the 2008 race.
Thompson has his J.D. degree and was elected to his first public office in 1966, as a representative in Wisconsin's state Assembly. In 1973, he was elected assistant minority leader in the Assembly, ascending to minority leader in 1981. He and his wife Sue Ann have three children, Tommi, Kelli and Jason.
- Work : Gain social status 1966 (First elected office, to state legislature)
- Work : Gain social status 2 February 2001 (US Secretary of Health and Human Services)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate in hand for date and place; B.C. shows 11:30 as time of birth but does not give AM or PM. 11:30 AM gives 27 Capricorn rising; 11:30 PM gives 00 Virgo rising
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office