|Birthname||Rozonda Ocelean Thomas|
|born on||27 February 1971 at 18:15 (= 6:15 PM )|
|Place||Atlanta, Georgia (US), 33n45, 84w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°43' 14°52 Asc. 06°00'|
American dancer, singer-songwriter, actress, and television personality, best known as Chilli, who rose to fame in the early 1990s as a member of group TLC, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time.
At age 20, Thomas became pregnant by producer Dallas Austin, however due to career aspirations and the outside pressures, she aborted the pregnancy. On her show, What Chilli Wants, she would reveal having regretted the decision. Thomas and Austin continued their relationship, and would later have one son, Tron Austin (born June 2, 1997). Following Thomas' breakup with Austin, she became involved with singer Usher and was featured in his music videos ("U Remind Me" and "U Got It Bad."). She also markets a line of handbags called Bags by Chilli.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: TLC (born 28 February 1991). Notes: Chilli
- associate relationship with Lopes, Lisa (born 27 May 1971). Notes: members of TLC
- associate relationship with Watkins, Tionne (born 26 April 1970). Notes: members of TLC
- lover relationship with Usher (born 14 October 1978)
- parent->child relationship with Austin, Tron (born 2 June 1997)
- role played of/by Palmer, Keke (born 26 August 1993). Notes: in "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story"
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2 June 1997 at 6:15 PM (birth of son Tron Austin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes Chilli on Twitter for her time of birth being "6 something" and "late evening".   The time is likely after 6pm and before 6:30pm. She notes that her son Tron was born around the same time of day.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (African American, Middle Eastern, Natvie American, Bengali)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (raised by mother)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Usher, Dallas Austin)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Abortions
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (girl group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (filed with her group TLC)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concert tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("What Chilli Wants")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (TLC)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy