Thilo, Friedrich Lothar
|born on||4 April 1884 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Nortorf, Germany, 53n55, 9e16|
|Timezone||LMT m9e16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°32' 10°54 Asc. 25°09'|
German astrologer and DAV member, wrote three books for Baumgartner-Verlag in the early 1950s.
Thilo was one of the early members of the Deutscher Astrologen-Verband and took his association examination there in 1951; the association chronicle indicates Hameln as his place of residence. His books were more suitable for beginners and of a smaller size (40-50 pages).
Before working in astrology, he was a colonial official of the German lease colony Kiautschou in China as a senior government councillor.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1951 (Beruf und Erfolg in den Sternen)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1952 (Erste Hilfe bei der Horoskop-Deutung. Leicht verständliche Einführung für den Anfänger)
His own statement to DAV
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (senior government councillor)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology