|born on||13 February 1812 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Saint-Georges-sur-Meuse, Belgium, 50n36, 5e21|
|Timezone||LMT m5e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°39' 02°00 Asc. 08°01'|
Belgian anatomist and professor who served as a director of the Brussels Veterinary School. He was co-editor of the Belgian Journal of Veterinary Medicine, in which he published his contributions to experimental and clinical pathology. He died in 1883.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1883
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #2450. Birth place of Dommartin is now part of Saint-Georges-sur-Meuse municipality.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Veterinarian
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Anatomist, pathologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor