|born on||24 May 1856 at 01:40 (= 01:40 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°01' 22°17 Asc. 23°10'|
French dermatologist and venereologist at the Hôpital St. Louis who wrote the 1917 book La Syphilis et l'armée (Syphilis and the Army).
On 23 August 1926, he suddenly died of a heart attack, in Dourdan.
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #698.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Dermatologist)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Venereologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medico-scientific)