|Birthname||Theroux, Paul Edward|
|born on||10 April 1941 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Medford, Massachusetts, 42n25, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°43' 08°11 Asc. 29°19'|
American writer, author of 30 books and known for travel writing. His most recent book was "Sir Vidia’s Shadow" about V.S. Naipaul, who is considered by some to be the greatest living English writer. Theroux met Naipaul in Uganda in 1966 when Theroux was an expatriate teaching at the university in Kampala. He wrote about their friendship, which later turned acrimonious, in an account published in the summer of 1998. He is also the author of "My Other Life," 1996.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1966 (Met Naipaul)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Released, "My Other Life")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Book on relationship with Naipaul)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts; PT quotes birth certificate for same information.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Friend, Naipaul, later bitter relationship)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University of Kampala)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Over 30)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Books on travel)