|Birthname||Jayceon Terrell Taylor|
|born on||29 November 1979 at 03:20 (= 03:20 AM )|
|Place||Inglewood, California, 33n58, 118w21|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°38' 10°42 Asc. 24°42'|
American rapper, songwriter, record producer and actor. He is best known as a rapper in the West Coast hip hop scene and for being one of Dr. Dre's signees under Aftermath. He rose to fame in 2005 with the success of his major-label debut album "The Documentary" and found continued success with the 2006 follow-up "Doctor's Advocate."
His latest album "1992" was released on 14 October 2016, and spawned two official singles.
Game has two sons and one daughter, Harlem Caron Taylor (born 2003), King Justice Taylor (born 2007) and California "Cali" Dream Taylor (born 2010).
Game announced that he was engaged to actress and model Valeisha Butterfield, the daughter of US Congressman G. K. Butterfield. The couple were set to marry in March 2007, but the engagement was called off in June 2006.
After the couple broke off their engagement, Game became involved in a relationship with Tiffney Cambridge, a sixth-grade teacher. VH1 broadcast two seasons of Marrying The Game, a reality television series about The Game and Cambridge, as they prepared to walk down the aisle. The relationship was "love at first sight" when Cambridge met Jayceon. Despite reservations regarding Game's career, the relationship lasted eight years, but no marriage plans materialized despite the series.
- associate relationship with Brown, Chris (born 5 May 1989). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Dr. Dre (born 18 February 1965)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two sons, one daughter)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (music producer)