|Birthname||Ernst Johannes Fritz Thälmann|
|born on||16 April 1886 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||LMT m9e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°37' 01°26 Asc. 16°59'|
German politician, the leader of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD) during much of the Weimar Republic. He was arrested by the Gestapo in 1933 and held in solitary confinement for eleven years, before being shot in Buchenwald on Adolf Hitler's orders on 18 August 1944. During the Spanish Civil War, several units of German republican volunteers (most notably the Thälmann Battalion of the International Brigades) were named in his honour.
- associate relationship with Häbich, Walter (born 15 October 1904)
- associate relationship with Keilson, Grete (born 21 December 1905)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1933 (Solitary confinement, 1933-1944)
Sy Scholfield provided an online copy of birth certificate no. 1482: "Hamburg, am 22. April 1886. Vor dem unterzeichneten Standesbeamten erschien heute, der Persönlichkeit nach durch Heirats-Urkunde anerkannt, der Fuhrmann Fritz Johannes Amandus Thälmann, wohnhaft zu Hamburg, Alterwall 68, lutherischer Religion, und zeigte an, daß von der Maria Magdalena, geborene Kohpeiss, seiner Ehefrau, lutherischer Religion, wohnhaft bei ihm, zu Hamburg in seiner Wohnung am sechzehnten April des Jahres tausend acht hundert achtzig und sechs, Nachmittags um sechs Uhr ein Kind männlichen Geschlechts geboren worden sei, welches die Vornamen Ernst Johannes Fritz erhalten habe."
Abridged translation: Hamburg, 22 April 1886. Before the undersigned registrar appeared today, Fritz Johannes Amandus Thalmann, residing in Hamburg, Lutheran religion, who stated that his wife, Maria Magdalena, nee Kohpeiss, Lutheran Religion, residing with him at Hamburg, in his apartment on the sixteenth day of April in the year eighteen eighty-six gave birth in the afternoon at six clock gave birth to a male child who received the names Ernst Johannes Fritz.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Buchenwald)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Executed)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WWI)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Politics : Labor unions
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist Party of Germany)
- Vocation : Misc. : Physical labor (Fireman/ stoker of steam engine)