|Birthname||Hannah Lee Teter|
|born on||27 January 1987 at 02:46 (= 02:46 AM )|
|Place||Belmont, Vermont, 43n25, 72w49|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°50' 05°03 Asc. 01°15'|
American snowboarder, an Olympic champion, who won the gold medal in halfpipe at the 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Torino, Italy and silver at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver. She also won bronze at the 2005 FIS World Championships at Whistler, British Columbia, and has six World Cup victories in her career. In January 2010, Teter was named to the US Team for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. She won the silver medal in women's halfpipe at the Vancouver Games. Teter came in fourth at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
In 2010, Teter was also one of four American athletes chosen to model for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in a section devoted to Winter Olympians.
Teter is also noted for her charitable work, including founding her own organization called Hannah's Gold. She is also a Global Ambassador for Special Olympics.
Teter became vegetarian after watching the film Earthlings, and credits her plant-based diet as taking her to a "whole other level" as an athlete.
Craft quotes birth certificate in hand.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of five siblings)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (US Olympic team)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Snowboarder)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Olympic gold and silver)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship