Terrorist: Dammartin printing house shooting
|born on||9 January 2015 at 16:56 (= 4:56 PM )|
|Place||Dammartin en Goële, France, 49n03, 2e41|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°03' 08°22 Asc. 17°20'|
After Charlie Hebdo shooting, the Kouachi brothers drove to the North. When they took refuge in a printing house, 40 kms far from Paris, there was a first shot (at about 8:50) and Saïd was lightly wounded at his neck . The owner of the factory, Michel Catalano, took care of Saïd and was freed. The final assault of the police began when they tried to go out, 8 hours and a half later. A young graphic designer, Lilian Lepère, born 4 August 1988, could hide under a sink (2d floor) and was saved.
- associate relationship with Kouachi, Chérif (born 29 November 1982)
- associate relationship with Kouachi, Saïd (born 7 September 1980)
- associate relationship with Terrorist: Paris Supermarket Shooting (born 9 January 2015)
- associate relationship with Terrorist: Shooting at Charlie Hebdo Journal (2015 (born 7 January 2015)
- compare to chart of Catalano, Michel (born 7 January 1967)
Wikipedia and others.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery