Terrorist: Attacks Paris November 2015
|born on||13 November 2015 at 21:17 (= 9:17 PM )|
|Place||Paris Stade de France, France, 48n5528, 2e2136|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°08' 15°07 Asc. 23°57'|
|attack inside the Bataclan|
|Date||13 November 2015 at 21:40 (= 9:40 PM )|
|Place||Paris Stade de France, FR, 48n5528, 2e2136|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°09' 15°19 Asc. 28°18'|
Series of coordinated terrorist attacks—consisting of mass shootings, suicide bombings, and hostage-taking—occurred in Paris, France, and Saint-Denis, one of its northern suburbs. Beginning at 21:17 CET, six mass shootings in central Paris and three separate suicide bombings near the Stade de France occurred. The deadliest attack was at the Bataclan theatre at 21:49, where three attackers (Omar Mostefai, Samy Amimour: born 15 October 1987, Paris, and Fouad Aggad: born 18 September 1992, 13:10, Wissembourg) took hostages and engaged in a stand-off with police which ended at 00:58 on 14 November. 90 people died at the Bataclan 39 in the restaurants beside (3 other attackers), and 1 near the stadium. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) claimed responsibility for the attacks.
With DNA extractions, the inquirers quickly identified seven terrorists, and then an eighth (Aggad). A supposed nineth one is still unknown (end of 2015).
On 18 November 2015, the French authorities organized an assault in the centre of St-Denis, involving more than 1 hundred of policemen and soldiers. This assault began at 4:16 (other source: 4:25). Three militants were killed: Adelhamid. Abaaoud, born 8 April 1987, Anderlecht, presumed coordinator, his female cousin H. Aït Boulahcen, born 12 August 1989, 3:50, Clichy-la-Garenne, France (Didier Geslain) and Chakib Akrouh. Salah Abdeslam, "the tenth terrorist" born 15 September 1989, presumed logistician, and Chakib Akrouh, born 27 August 1990 (identified on 14 January 2016) were Abaaoud's childhood friends from Molenbeek. The former left France on 14 November morning and took refuge in Schaerbeek before disappearing and the latter could be an attacker at the restaurants. The older brother Ibrahim Abdeslam, born 30 July 1984, blew himself up outside Café Comptoir Voltaire (like the 2 Syrians and French-Moroccan Bilal Hadfi, born 22 January 1995, earlier in front of the Stade de France) and their brother Mohamed was considered as not involved after police custody.
On 18.03.2016, Salah Abdeslam was wounded and arrested in Molenbeek by the Belgian police, at 16:40. Algerian Mohamed Belkaïd, one of his partners in crime, born 9 July 1980, was shot 3 days earlier, on 15.03.2016. On 8 April 2016, Abdeslam's childhood friend Mohamed Abrini, born 27 December 1984, was arrested in Anderlecht. Both were filmed beside a car on 11 November 2015, in a service station near Compiègne, on their way to Paris. This car was found again in the capital city after the attacks.
On 24.03.2016, French-Algerian Reda Kriket, born 17 January 1982, Courbevoie, was arrested. He was suspected to plan new attacks in Paris with partners living in Belgium and Netherlands.
- associate relationship with Barraud, Aristide (born 17 March 1989)
- associate relationship with Mostefaï, Omar Ismael (born 21 November 1985)
- other associate with El Bakraoui, Ibrahim (born 9 October 1986)
- homicide victim relationship with Abdeslam, Salah (born 15 September 1989)
- compare to chart of 2015 Paris attacks survivor (born 19 January 1989)
- compare to chart of Barreau Decherf, Guillaume (born 8 May 1972)
- compare to chart of Dias, Manuel (born 28 April 1952)
- compare to chart of El Bakraoui, Khalid (born 12 January 1989)
- compare to chart of Geoffroy, Véronique (born 5 October 1961)
- compare to chart of Giroud, Matthieu (born 24 September 1977)
- compare to chart of Laachraoui, Najim (born 18 May 1991)
- compare to chart of Langlade, Caroline (born 8 August 1986)
- compare to chart of M.Leiris, Hélène (born 12 May 1980)
- compare to chart of Twins, Boissinot (born 20 November 1989)
From various media, 21:17 is the time given for the first suicide bomb explosion outside Stade de France. It was highly audible during the football match inside the stadium. The match timing clock showed 16m24s, and the match is said to have started at 21:01.
Attackers: quoted bc (Didier Geslain).
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Terrorist
- Mundane : Disasters : Deranged Actions