|Birthname||Louis Anne Marie Joseph Teissier|
|born on||1 October 1851 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||LMT m4e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°14' 24°29 Asc. 10°40'|
French doctor known for the drafting of an important "Treaty of Internal Pathology" with Alphonse Laveran.
He studied medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of Lyon and passed his aggregation in 1877. Appointed Doctor of Hospitals the following year in Lyon, he waited until 1884 to become professor of internal pathology at the Faculty of Lyon. In 1907 he taught at the medical clinic at the Hôtel-Dieu.
He was the son of physician Bénédict Teissier. He died on 13 June 1926, aged 74, in Lyon.
- child->parent relationship with Teissier, Bénédict (born 13 April 1813)
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #706 .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Medical)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medico-scientific)