|born on||13 April 1813 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||LMT m4e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°16' 29°53 Asc. 12°13'|
French physician, who served as professor of the medical clinic at the Preparatory School of Lyon. His students included Adrien Bondet and Charles Joseph Bouchard.
He was the father of physician Joseph Teissier.
He became a Knight of the Legion of Honour on 15 August 1861.
He died on 22 February 1889, aged 75, in Lyon.
- parent->child relationship with Teissier, Joseph (born 1 October 1851)
- (has as) student relationship with Bondet, Adrien (born 27 October 1830)
- (has as) student relationship with Bouchard, Charles (born 6 September 1837)
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #694 .
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Knight of the Legion of Honour)