Taylor, Robert E. L.
|Birthname||Robert E. Lee Taylor, Jr.|
|born on||8 June 1913 at 22:20 (= 10:20 PM )|
|Place||Norfolk, Virginia, 36n51, 76w17|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°41' 13°54 Asc. 02°55'|
American publisher and chairman of the Philadelphia Bulletin in the years leading up to the paper's demise. He was jailed in 1963 for his refusal to testify before a grand jury about his paper's reporting, and was released after the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that his actions were protected under the state's shield law.
Taylor died at age 96 on 2 July 2009 at his home in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Refusal to testify before a grand jury)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor