|Birthname||Jean Abel Robert|
|born on||15 March 1901 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 8, France, 48n5240, 2e1904|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°26' 19°52 Asc. 13°41'|
French actor and film director, and the brother of the actor Jacques Tarride.
His parents were actor and dramatist Abel Tarride and actress Marthe Régnier.
He died on 5 June 1980 in Neuilly-sur-Seine, aged 79.
- child->parent relationship with Régnier, Marthe (born 26 November 1880)
- child->parent relationship with Tarride, Abel (born 18 April 1865)
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET (Silent Film) collection.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)