|born on||19 April 1951 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Etterbeek, Belgium, 50n50, 4e23|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°39' 27°26 Asc. 26°20'|
Belgian race car driver, the co-pilot of Jacky Ickx. Tarin was killed when his car caught fire on 15 October 1991, 6:45 AM MET, Clamart, France.
- business associate/partner relationship with Ickx, Jacky (born 1 January 1945). Notes: Co-pilot
- Death by Accident 15 October 1991 at 06:45 AM in Clamart, France (Car fire, age 40)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Michaël Mandl quotes Jany Bessiere from birth record .
(Andre Dekoster quotes B.C. in INFOsophia).
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Car fire, age 40)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars