|born on||22 November 1893 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Kobe, Japan, 34n41, 135e10|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°49' 03°40 Asc. 20°44'|
Japanese founder of the Truth of Life Movement, "Seicho-No-Ie," in 1930. Taniguchi wrote more than 400 books including "I Judge God," 1923, and his 40-volume "Truth of Life" series became a bestseller. Under his leadership, Seicho-No-Ie grew into a religious movement with more than five million followers.
Taniguchi majored in English Literature at Waseda University in Tokyo, but spent much of his time studying the philosophies and thoughts, both old and new, of the East and West. He was deeply concerned over the suffering of mankind and overwhelmed with love and compassion for humanity. After extensive study, contemplation and meditation, he came to a great realization. Given to him as though spoken in a commanding voice, it said, among other things, "everything that occurs in man’s environment is a reflection of his mind."
At the time he was presented with this "Truth," he was employed as an English translator. He began to save part of his salary and made plans to publish a non-denominational magazine. Unfortunately his savings were stolen. Searching within for answers, he was inspired to go ahead with his plans despite this setback, and the first issue of his magazine was published in 1930. Two years later he published the first volume of "Truth of Life" series.
He married Teruko Emori in 1920.
Taniguchi died on 6/16/1985.
- Relationship : Marriage 1920 (Teruko Emori)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1923 (Book "I Judge God" published)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1930 (Founded the Truth of Life Movement)
- Work : Start Business 1930 (Publication of first magazine)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1932 (First volume of "Truth of Life" series)
Marcello Borges quotes biography
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Love of humanity, great concern)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (One lengthy)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ eastern (Seicho-no-le, Truth of Life)
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (Over 5 million followers)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Magazine publisher/editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Prolific writer)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Leadership
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Truth of Life movement)