|Birthname||Amber Rose Tamblyn|
|born on||14 May 1983 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°07' 15°07 Asc. 29°07'|
American actress and daughter of actor-dancer Russ Tamblyn. She attended a drama school and began acting at age 5 At age 10, she appeared in a live production of "Pippi Longstocking" and in 1994 made her first film as well as her debut in the role of Emily in the TV soap opera "General Hospital," a role that lasted for seven years. In
In 2003 she made her debut in the popular TV show about a young woman who talks to God in various human guises and in 2004 she was nominated for an Emmy for Best Actress in a Drama Series.
An activist for the Democratic Party, Amber worked on behalf of the John Kerry 2004 Presidential campaign. She is a poet, having published her work in several magazine and newspapers.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: General Hospital (born 1 April 1963). Notes: Played Emily Quartermaine, 1995-2001
- associate relationship with Lively, Blake (born 25 August 1987). Notes: co-hosts in "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"
- associate relationship with Ritter, Jason (born 17 February 1980). Notes: co-stars on "Joan of Arcadia"
- other associate with Entertainment: Two and a Half Men (born 22 September 2003). Notes: Played Jenny, 2013-2015, 24 episodes
- child->parent relationship with Tamblyn, Russ (born 30 December 1934)
- Work : New Job 1994 (role in "General Hospital")
- Work : Begin Major Project 2003 (starring role in "Joan of Arcadia")
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (campaigned on behalf of John Kerry 2004)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet