|Birthname||Edna Jeannette MacDougall|
|born on||18 August 1905 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°18' 08°28 Asc. 28°48'|
Canadian painter best known for her connection to the non-objective art movement and as a later member of the Canadian Group of Painters. Her work can be found in the collection of the Guggenheim, the Art Gallery of Ontario, and the Robert McLaughlin Gallery. Edna Jeanette Taçon died in New York in 1980.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (no. 5926).
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (USA to Canada)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Design and art history)