|born on||12 June 1953 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Mumbai, India, 18n58, 72e50|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°52' 27°22 Asc. 00°30'|
Marathi actress and dancer, who works in Bollywood movies and some Marathi movies.
She danced in more than 500 movies in the 1970s and 1980s. She has done vampish-comedy and sympathetic roles. Jayshree has acted in various Indian languages including Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marwadi, Rajastani, English, Sindhi, Assami, Bhojpuri, Oriya, Haryani, Garyali, Nepali, Punjabi, Marathi and Gujrati.
She has performed on stage all over the world with stars such as Mohammad Rafi, Manna Dey, Mukesh and Asha Bhosle.
Jayshree got married in 1989 to film director Jayprakash Karnataki (brother of film actress Nanda) and she gave birth to a son, Swastik J. Karnatki in 1991. Her sister Meena T. is also an actress and dancer. Her nephew is the Bollywood actor Shreyas Talpade.
- Relationship : Marriage 1989 (Jayprakash Karnataki)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1991 (Birth of son, Swastik J. Karnatki)
Ashish Seth by email: "Date of birth: 12 June 1953; Time of birth: 9:00 am; Place of birth: Mumbai; Source notes: The birth details shared by herself on phone to me in 2017."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher