|Birthname||Taylor Alison Swift|
|born on||13 December 1989|
|Place||Reading, Pennsylvania, 40n20, 75w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°40' or|
American singer-songwriter whose genre-spanning discography, songwriting and artistic reinventions have received critical praise and wide media coverage.
Swift was born in Reading, Pennsylvania and moved to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of fourteen to pursue a career in country music. Her music contains elements of country, country pop, pop and pop rock. She signed with the independent label Big Machine Records and became the youngest artist ever signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house.
Her eponymous debut album was released in 2006. The album's third single, "Our Song", made her the youngest person to single-handedly write and perform a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs chart.
Swift's second album, Fearless, was released in 2008. Buoyed by the pop crossover success of the singles "Love Story" and "You Belong with Me", Fearless became the best-selling album of 2009 in the United States.
With her fifth album, the pop-focused 1989 (2014), she became the first act to have three albums sell a million copies within one week in the United States.
Swift is known for her narrative songs about her personal life, which has received much media attention.
Since 2016, Taylor Swift has been in a relationship with English actor Joe Alwyn.
- associate relationship with Perry, Katy (born 25 October 1984)
- associate relationship with Urie, Brendon (born 12 April 1987). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Woodkid (musician) (born 16 March 1983)
- friend relationship with King, Jaime (born 23 April 1979)
- friend relationship with Kloss, Karlie (born 3 August 1992)
- friend relationship with Lorde (born 7 November 1996)
- lover relationship with Gyllenhaal, Jake (born 19 December 1980)
- lover relationship with Harris, Calvin (born 17 January 1984)
- lover relationship with Hiddleston, Tom (born 9 February 1981). Notes: Dated in 2016
- lover relationship with Jonas, Joe (born 15 August 1989)
- lover relationship with Lautner, Taylor (born 11 February 1992)
- lover relationship with Styles, Harry (born 1 February 1994). Notes: Dated from October 2012 to January 2013
- compare to chart of Walker, Summer (born 11 April 1996)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 24 October 2006 (Self-titled debut album)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 31 January 2010 in Los Angeles (Album of the Year Grammy for "Fearless")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Forum user aloud212 pointed to a Facebook entry on her fan page: "Taylor Alison Swift, born 13 December 1989 at 8:36 am on a Wednesday, born at Brampton Civic Hospital in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania". Same data in "Inside Taylor Nation: True Encounters with Taylor Swift" by Sarah Oliver, pg. 8.
A French website claimed to have 8.46 pm from herself on Twitter, but has since taken it down. The tweet could not be found on Swift's twitter and is likely fake.
TAY - The Taylor Swift Story (2015) by Jill Parker says ".. at Reading Hospital in nearby West Reading .. was born the next morning at 5:17 am on the 4th floor maternity ward. It was Dec 13, twelve days before Christmas ..". This book gives very specific information and recounts dialogue and events throughout without giving any sources or citations, making it an unreliable biographical source.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.78 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Traits : Personality : Articulate
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Moved to Nashville to support her career)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Former Abercrombie model)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, banjo, ukulele, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession