|Birthname||Inga Swenson Wineford|
|born on||29 December 1932 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Omaha, Nebraska, 41n16, 95w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°42' 06°37 Asc. 16°47'|
American actress and lyric soprano. Swenson trained at Northwestern University's Drama Department and earned acclaim for her performance on Broadway in "The First Gentleman" in 1959. In Hollywood she played in "Advise and Consent" and "the Miracle Worker" both 1962. Returning to stage, she earned a Tony nomination as Best Actress in a Musical for her performance in "110 in the Shade" in 1964 as well as for "Baker Street" in 1965. She has played several roles in TV programs, perhaps best remembered as the German housekeeper in "Benson"
She is married to actor/singer Lowell Harris. Her son James died in a motorcycle crash at age 26 in 1987. Another son John is a film editor.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Soap (born 13 September 1977). Notes: Played Ingrid Svenson, recurring
- business associate/partner relationship with Gold, Missy (born 14 July 1970). Notes: Co-stars on "Benson"
- business associate/partner relationship with Guillaume, Robert (born 30 November 1927). Notes: Co-stars on "Benson"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 13 September 1979 ("Benson" TV series debut broadcast)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Child 1987 (son James died in motorcycle crash)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. as viewed by a colleague in Nebraska at the Records Office, 2/2003
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.