Sverre Magnus, Prince of Norway
|born on||3 December 2005 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°20' 04°49 Asc. 00°48'|
Norwegian royalty, the younger child of Crown Prince Haakon and third in line to succeed his grandfather, King Harald V.
- child->parent relationship with Haakon, Prince of Norway (born 20 July 1973)
- sibling relationship with Ingrid Alexandra, Princess of Norway (born 21 January 2004)
- has other family relationship with Harald V, King of Norway (born 21 February 1937). Notes: Grandfather/grandson
- has other family relationship with Sonja, Queen of Norway (born 4 July 1937). Notes: Grandmother
Sy Scholfield quotes news report: "Mette-Marit fick en pojke," SVT, 3 December 2005: "Norges kronprinsessa Mette-Marit har fött en pojke. Prinsen blir nummer tre i tronföljden efter sin far kronprins Håkon och sin syster Ingrid Alexandra. Den nye prinsen föddes klockan 10.45 på lördagen." 
Translation: Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit has given birth to a boy. The prince is third in line of succession after her father Crown Prince Haakon and his sister Ingrid Alexandra. The new prince was born at 10.45 a.m. on Saturday.
Note: Sveriges Television (SVT) is the Swedish public service broadcaster in Sweden.
Viktor E. cites same time of birth from NRK, the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. 
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg)