|Birthname||Chloe Elizabeth Sutton|
|born on||3 February 1992 at 18:15 (= 6:15 PM )|
|Place||Vandenberg Air Force Bas, California, 34n41, 120w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°31' 17°47 Asc. 24°02'|
American competition swimmer who specializes in freestyle and long-distance events. Sutton represented the United States at two consecutive Olympic Games. Sutton has won a total of five medals in major international competition, three gold, one silver, and one bronze spanning the Open Water Championships, Pan Pacific Championships, and Pan American Games. She was a member of the 2012 United States Olympic team, and competed in the 400-metre freestyle at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "Happy birth-moment to me! I was born exactly now 20 years ago! It's been a PERFECT birthday :)" (posted 6:15PM PST, 4 Feb 2012) , "Vandenberg AFB" . Full name, date and place (Santa Barbara) from California Birth Index.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Race (White)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 8 in / 1.73 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (146 lb / 66 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (Freestyle and long-distance events)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship