|born on||25 September 1978 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Vancouver, British Columbia (CAN), 49n16, 123w07|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°09' 17°09 Asc. 00°40'|
Canadian screen actor from a noted family, he was named after French film and television director Frédéric Rossif. He, along with his brothers Angus and Roeg, half-brother Kiefer and half-sister Rachel, are the children of actor Donald Sutherland. His mother Francine Racette is an actress.
Rossif Sutherland married British actress and Reign co-star Celina Sinden in February 2016; they have one son. He speaks fluent French.
- child->parent relationship with Sutherland, Donald (born 17 July 1935)
- sibling relationship with Sutherland, Kiefer (born 21 December 1966). Notes: Half-brothers, same father
- sibling relationship with Sutherland, Rachel (born 21 December 1966). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
Sy Scholfield quotes news reports, "Actress Francine Racette, wife of Donald Sutherland, arrived at St Paul's Hospital at 5 a.m. the other morning, delivered a whopping 8 lb. 15 oz. boy, and was back at the Denham Place Inn by 9 a.m." (The Province, Vancouver, British Columbia, 29 Sept 1978, page 4); "Two hours after the birth... Sutherland and Racette returned to their apartment" (The Ottawa Citizen, Ottawa, Ontario, 26 Sept 1978, page 39).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents, actors)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Celina Sinden, actress)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)