Sulzberger, Arthur Ochs Jr.
|born on||22 September 1951 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Mount Kisco, New York, 41n12, 73w44|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°12' 27°44 Asc. 21°25'|
American journalist who became the Publisher of The New York Times in 1992, and Chairman of The New York Times Company in 1997, succeeding his father, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger. On 14 December 2017, he announced he would be ceding the post of publisher to his son Arthur Gregg "A.G." Sulzberger, effective 1 January 2018.
- child->parent relationship with Sulzberger, Punch (born 5 February 1926)
- other kin relationship with Sulzberger, Iphigene Ochs (born 19 September 1892). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Sulzberger, Judith (born 27 December 1923). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 5 August 1980 in Washington (Birth of son, Arthur)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Son to the Arthur O. Sulzbergers," New York Times, 23 Sep 1951, p. 89: "born last night ... in the Mount Kisco (N. Y.) Hospital." A time of 9 PM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist