|Birthname||Jacob Jeremiah Sullivan|
|born on||28 November 1976 at 01:40 (= 01:40 AM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°10' 03°07 Asc. 03°07'|
American policymaker who was a senior policy advisor to Hillary Clinton's 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, with expertise in foreign policy. He was a front-runner for the position of U.S. National Security Advisor under a potential Hillary Clinton administration, before she lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
At present, Sullivan is the Montgomery Fellow at Dartmouth College and a senior fellow and Master in Public Policy faculty member at the Carsey School of Public Policy.
Sullivan was also a senior advisor to the U.S. government for the Iran nuclear negotiations and a visiting professor at Yale Law School.
Prior to teaching at Yale, Sullivan worked in the Obama Administration as Deputy Assistant to the President and National Security Advisor to U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. He also served as the Director of Policy Planning at the U.S. Department of State, and as Deputy Chief of Staff to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Prior to this, he was deputy policy director on Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential primary campaign, and a member of the debate preparation team for Barack Obama's general election campaign.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, JD, MPhil)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (Truman Scholarship)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Director)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Policymaker)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Law journal editor)