|Birthname||Harry Edward Styles|
|born on||1 February 1994 at 00:06 (= 12:06 AM )|
|Place||Redditch, England, 52n19, 1w56|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°54' 11°08 Asc. 28°12'|
English singer, songwriter, and actor who came to fame as the youngest member of the band One Direction (which went on an indefinite hiatus in 2016). His film roles include Dunkirk (2017), Don't Worry Darling and My Policeman (both 2022). His third solo album, Harry's House (2022) received the Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 2023. Also known for his flamboyant fashion, Styles is the first man to appear solo on the cover of Vogue.
Since joining One Direction in 2010, Styles, along with bandmates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, have released three commercially successful albums, performed on a worldwide tour, and won several awards, including two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards. Their debut single "What Makes You Beautiful" debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart, and has since sold over 5 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling singles of all time.
Styles was in a relationship with The Xtra Factor presenter Caroline Flack from November 2011 to January 2012, which caused controversy and criticism over their 14-year age gap. Styles also dated singer Taylor Swift from October 2012 to January 2013, as well as model Kendall Jenner from November 2013 to February 2014. From 2017 to 2018, Styles was in a relationship with French-American model Camille Rowe, who inspired his 2019 album Fine Line. From January 2021 to November 2022, Styles was in a relationship with actress and director Olivia Wilde.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: One Direction (born 23 July 2010)
- associate relationship with Woodkid (musician) (born 16 March 1983)
- business associate/partner relationship with Horan, Niall (born 13 September 1993). Notes: Members of band One Direction
- business associate/partner relationship with Malik, Zayn (born 12 January 1993). Notes: Members of band One Direction
- business associate/partner relationship with Payne, Liam (born 29 August 1993). Notes: Members of band One Direction
- business associate/partner relationship with Tomlinson, Louis (born 24 December 1991). Notes: Members of band One Direction
- friend relationship with Nicks, Stevie (born 26 May 1948)
- lover relationship with Flack, Caroline (born 9 November 1979). Notes: November 2011 to January 2012
- lover relationship with Swift, Taylor (born 13 December 1989). Notes: Dated from October 2012 to January 2013
- compare to chart of Garner, Julia (born 1 February 1994). Notes: Born on same date
On the Internet various birth times are in circulation: 3.19 am, 11.30 am, 12.06 am, 1:39 am. A posting on Facebook fan page  gives for all members of the band "One Direction: Their Exact Birth Information... Harry : February 1 .. 1994 AT 12:06 a.m. .. 9.31 Pounds"
Previously this entry had Holmes Chapel as his place of birth. On 25/10/14 Scholfield incorrectly quoted a Tweet from Styles on 24 January 2014 for 2am but as Kevin Cee pointed out this was from a fan's Twitter.
Craft quotes the magazine "Harry Styles Fanbook" (2019), pg. 11, "Born on a Tuesday afternoon".
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of two)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Solo career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Music group)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (One Direction)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy