|Birthname||Stutz, Geraldine Veronica|
|born on||5 August 1924 at 20:02 (= 8:02 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°19' 16°39 Asc. 07°36'|
American business executive, the president and owner of Henri Bendel, an elegant Manhattan women's specialty store. She first started the job as Vice President and Manager in 1957 and was given five years to save the floundering business. She boldly remodeled and innovated the merchandise into high chic, designing a new and striking ad campaign and displays. By the late '60s she had turned out one of the most successful and fashionable stores in New York City.
Graduating with a B.A. Cum Laude in 1945, she went directly into "Glamour" magazine, working there for seven years before taking over as the fashion coordinator of I. Magnin.
High style herself, chic, slender and attractive, Stutz believes in the effectiveness of discipline and performance, and loves her work.
Stutz married David Gibbs, a British abstract painter, in 1965 for 12 years.
Stutz died on April 8, 2005 at home in Manhattan, New York.
- Social : End a program of study 1945 (Graduated with a B.A. Cum Laude)
- Work : New Job 1957 (V.P. and general manager of store)
- Relationship : Marriage 1965 (David Gibbs)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (CDT possible)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Slim and attractive)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: B.A. Cum Laude, brilliantly capable)
- Traits : Personality : Disciplined
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Fashion coordinator)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Women's specialty store)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President of women's store)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Glamour Magazine)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection