|born on||12 May 1937 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, 54n59, 1w35|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°01' 13°54 Asc. 15°16'|
British doctor, writer and TV personality for the medical talk show, "Where There's Life," 1981-89. A respected medical expert and high achiever, Stoppard has written a string of health books and is a columnist for the TV Times magazine.
In 1990 her marriage to playwright Tom Stoppard was severely stressed when the media linked her husband with actress Felicity Kendal. They separated the following year.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1981 (Host of medical talk show, eight years)
- Relationship : Difficult period 1990 (Husband seen with actress)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1991 (Separated from husband)
David Fisher quotes her letter, given in British Entertainers, Flare Publications 1997
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Husband rumored affair with actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show host)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Contributing medical columnist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Health books)