Stone, I. F.
|born on||24 December 1907 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°32' 23°02 Asc. 25°50'|
American politically-progressive investigative journalist and writer, best remembered for the newsletter, I. F. Stone's Weekly (1953–1971). It was ranked in 16th place among "The Top 100 Works of Journalism in the United States in the 20th Century" by New York University's journalism department in 1999, and in second place among print journalism publications. Stone died of a heart attack on 18 June 1989 in Boston at the age of 81.
- Relationship : Marriage 1929 (Esther Roisman)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Esther Roisman, 1929-1989)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Popular Front)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction