|Birthname||Emily Jean Stone|
|born on||6 November 1988 at 00:50 (= 12:50 AM )|
|Place||Scottsdale, Arizona, 33n31, 111w54|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°07' 07°20 Asc. 27°29'|
American actress who won the Best Actress Oscar for her performance in La La Land (2016) on 26 February 2017.
One of the world's highest-paid actresses, she has been nominated for two Academy Awards, two British Academy Film Awards and two Golden Globe Awards, and has won two Screen Actors Guild Awards. Aside from her acting career, Stone promotes several causes, such as creating awareness on breast cancer.
- associate relationship with Ritter, Tyson (born 24 April 1984). Notes: co-stars in "The House Bunny"
- lover relationship with Garfield, Andrew (born 20 August 1983)
- role played of/by King, Billie Jean (born 22 November 1943). Notes: 2017 film "Battle of the Sexes"
Lepoivre/Astrotheme cites "OK! Magazine" as source.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Asthma
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best actress)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Won two SAG awards)