|Birthname||Dorwan Clifford Stoddard|
|born on||7 March 1934 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Fort Huachuca, Arizona, 31n33, 110w21|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°24' 02°19 Asc. 04°51'|
American retired construction worker who was a victim of the 2011 Tucson mass shooting. On 8 January 2011, he, along with U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords and seventeen others were shot during a constituent meeting held in a supermarket parking lot in Casas Adobes, Arizona, in the Tucson metropolitan area. Six people died, including Stoddard, federal District Court Chief Judge John Roll, and Gabe Zimmerman, one of Rep. Giffords' staffers. Giffords was holding the meeting, called "Congress on Your Corner" in the parking lot of a Safeway store when 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner drew a pistol and shot her in the head before proceeding to fire on other people. Stoddard died at the scene, aged 76, from a gunshot wound to the head; his wife Mavy was wounded.
Link to 2011 Tucson shooting: Victims
- associate relationship with Green, Christina-Taylor (born 11 September 2001). Notes: Victim of same crime
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Loughner, Jared Lee (born 10 September 1988)
- compare to chart of Shooting Spree: Tucson AZ (born 8 January 2011). Notes: Victim
- Death by Homicide 8 January 2011 at 10:10 AM in Tucson (Gunshot wound to the head, age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate submitted by Sy Scholfield.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work