|Birthname||David Alan Stockman|
|born on||10 November 1946 at 11:12 (= 11:12 AM )|
|Place||Bells, Texas, 33n37, 96w25|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°43' 07°34 Asc. 13°29'|
American politician and former businessman who was a Republican U.S. Representative from the state of Michigan (1977–1981) and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (1981–1985) under President Ronald Reagan. Known as one of the most influential men in the Reagan administration, Stockman started as an aide working his way up to his achievements.
Brilliant with facts and figures, his interest in politics began by the time he was 17. He was the first of five farm children, and attended the Harvard Divinity School 1968-1970.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1968 (Harvard Divinity School)
- Work : New Career 1977 (Congress)
- Work : New Job 20 January 1981 (Dirtr. Management and Budget, Reagan administration)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR.
- Traits : Body : Race (German)
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Brilliant with figures)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Raised on a farm, urban as an adult)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Director under Reagan administration and Congressman)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congress)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Numbers (Facts and figures)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection