Still, Judith Anne
|born on||31 August 1942 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||07°46' 17°28 Asc. 29°07'|
American author from a noted family, the daughter of composer William Grant Still, about whom she co-wrote the 1996 book William Grant Still: A Bio-bibliography. She married Larry Headlee, a marine geologist, and their daughter is radio journalist Celeste Headlee.
Sy Scholfield quotes from her father's written records transcribed in William Grant Still: A Bio-bibliography by Judith Anne Still, Michael J. Dabrishus, and Carolyn L. Quin (Greenwood Publishing Group, 1996), page 2: "August 31, 1942 (Mon): Judith born at 1 p.m. [high noon] exactly. . . .". Place of birth from California Birth Index.
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American father, Russian Jewish mother)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of composer William Grant Still)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Celeste Headlee, radio journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction