|Birthname||Patrick Hewes Stewart|
|born on||13 July 1940|
|Place||Mirfield, England, 53n40, 1w41|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°53' or|
British-American actor, trained Shakespearean thespian who became best known as Captain Jean Luc Picard on the Starship Enterprise in the sci-fi adventure series "Star Trek," 1987-94. Bald and appealing, he had a busy year in 1995, playing in "Let It Be Me" and a gay role in "Jeffrey," mounting a one-man show at the University of NC and appearing in a Broadway production of "The Tempest." ON August 23, 2004 in Los Angeles, the actor underwent angioplasty to widen an artery.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Star Trek (born 8 September 1966). Notes: Played Captain Jean-Luc Picard, 1987-1994
- associate relationship with McFadden, Gates (born 2 March 1949)
- friend relationship with McKellen, Ian (born 25 May 1939)
- spouse relationship with Ozell, Sunny (born 23 December 1977). Notes: 2013-
- (has as) boss relationship with Roddenberry, Gene (born 19 August 1921)
- role played of/by Herschel, William (born 15 November 1738). Notes: Voice, 2014 "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey"
- role played of/by Lenin, Vladimir (born 22 April 1870). Notes: 1974 TV Mini-series "Fall of Eagles"
- role played of/by Shakespeare, William (born 23 April 1564 Jul.Cal. (3 May 1564 greg.)). Notes: 2011 film "Gnomeo & Juliet"
- Work : Begin Major Project 1987 (Seven years appearing in "Star Trek")
LMR quotes media for date; time unknown
- Traits : Body : Hair (Completely bald)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Master classes for drama students)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Star Trek)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Labour)