|Birthname||Kristen Jaymes Stewart|
|born on||9 April 1990 at 09:21 (= 09:21 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°33' 14°29 Asc. 12°12'|
American screen actress and director, the first American actress to win a César Award, and the highest-paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2012. She is known for playing the protagonist Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series from 2008 to 2012, which has grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide. She is the face of Chanel and Balenciaga fashion brands.
Stewart began her career in 1999 and came to prominence playing Jodie Foster's daughter in the 2002 thriller Panic Room. She has since starred in a range of films, including Speak (2004), Zathura (2005), Into The Wild (2007), Adventureland (2009), The Runaways (2010), Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), On the Road (2012), Camp X-Ray (2014), Still Alice (2014) and Equals (2015).
In 2015, she received critical acclaim for her role opposite Juliette Binoche in Olivier Assayas's French film Clouds of Sils Maria, for which she won the César Award for Best Supporting Actress. Stewart reunited with Assayas the following year in the supernatural thriller Personal Shopper (2016) and made her directorial debut with the 2017 short film Come Swim. She returned to mainstream Hollywood with leading roles in the action film Charlie's Angels (2019) and the science fiction film Underwater (2020).
Stewart resides in Los Angeles, and identifies as a feminist. In 2017, she stated that she is bisexual, saying, "You're not confused if you're bisexual. It's not confusing at all. For me, it's quite the opposite."
- associate relationship with Fanning, Dakota (born 23 February 1994). Notes: co-stars in "The Runaways" and "Twilight"
- associate relationship with Foster, Jodie (born 19 November 1962). Notes: co-stars in "Panic Room"
- associate relationship with Hutcherson, Josh (born 12 October 1992). Notes: co-stars in "Zathura"
- associate relationship with Lautner, Taylor (born 11 February 1992). Notes: co-stars in "Twilight"
- associate relationship with Moore, Julianne (born 3 December 1960). Notes: co-stars in "Still Alice"
- lover relationship with Pattinson, Robert (born 13 May 1986)
- lover relationship with Soko (singer) (born 26 October 1985)
- role played of/by Chanel, Coco (born 19 August 1883). Notes: 2015 short film "Once and Forever"
- role played of/by Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961). Notes: 2021 film "Spencer"
- role played of/by Jett, Joan (born 22 September 1958). Notes: 2010 film "The Runaways"
- role played of/by Seberg, Jean (born 13 November 1938). Notes: 2019 film "Seberg"
Nick Dagan Best quotes birth certificate in hand.
Previously, ADB gave the birth time of 11.39 AM from a website, original source unknown . Rating upgraded to AA.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Shy
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Parents work behind the scenes in Hollywood)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (An older brother and two adopted siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Affair with married director)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual (Relationships with men and women)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Face of Chanel and Balenciaga brands)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, music videos)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Acting debut at 8 years old)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (César for Best Supporting Actress)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Rising Star BAFTA)