|Birthname||Harriet Daisy Kawaiala K. Stevens|
|born on||31 August 1918 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||North Kohala, Hawaii, 20n11, 155w49|
|Timezone||HST h10w30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°53' 18°42 Asc. 17°53'|
American Hawaiian entertainer, singer, hula dancer, musician, teacher, radio-TV personality, producer and author. Noted for her hits such as "Beyond The Reef" and "Hawaiian Hospitality" in the late 1940s, in the 1950s and later she embarked upon a successful media career as a radio DJ for her own show KTRG and presenting her own TV cooking show Napua's Kitchen in the 1960s. She made two guest appearances in the popular series Hawaii Five-O and also presented the Aloha Week and Kamehameha Day hula shows. Stevens was talented at crafts and in 1971 authored a book The Hawaiian Quilt, an instruction/guide manual.
Her name Napua was a shortened version of her name Kawaiala Kao'ionapuaopi'ilani which means "the perfumed water" and "the finest flower in the bouquet of Pi'ilani. She was of Scots and Native Hawaiian ancestry and was a descendant of ancient Native Hawaiian kings. She died on 7 January 1990 at the age of 71.
- other kin relationship with Lincoln, Bill Aliʻiloa (born 21 March 1911). Notes: Cousins
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate ("Harriet K. Stevens").
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Hawaiian, Irish, English)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Hula)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Vocation : Misc. : Crafts (Quilting)