Stevens, George Jr.
|Birthname||Stevens, George Cooper, Jr.|
|born on||3 April 1932 at 16:18 (= 4:18 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°01' 21°45 Asc. 20°12'|
American film director of the international motion picture service of the U.S. Information Agency in 2/1962. He made documentaries and newsreels to help support America's foreign policy and was awarded for quality and vitality. The son of noted film director George Stevens, he was absorbed with film from childhood and began working with his father in 1951. In 1953 he earned his B.A. degree. The following year he joined the U.S. Air Force, a stint that lasted for two years.
He was married on 7/05/1965
His father, George Sr., also a filmmaker, died on March 8, 1975.
- Social : End a program of study 1953 (Earned B.A. degree)
- Social : Joined group 1954 (U.S. Air Force)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad George Stevens)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Air Force)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (U.S. Information Agency)