|Birthname||Léon Antoine Jean Stern|
|born on||19 February 1875 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 8, France, 48n5240, 2e1904|
|Timezone||LMT m2e1904 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°06' 15°22 Asc. 16°09'|
French-Jewish Olympic champion fencer who won the gold medal in Team épée at the 1908 London Games. His ancestors included members of the wealthy Stern and Rothschild families. He died on 15 December 1962 at age 87 in Paris.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1908 Summer Olympics, London (born 27 April 1908). Notes: Gold medal, Team épée, France
- Work : Prize 1908 (Olympic Gold medal, Team épée)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Team épée)