Stephens, Albert Lee Jr.
|born on||19 February 1913 at 23:40 (= 11:40 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°05' 20°09 Asc. 16°59'|
American lawyer and judge who served as a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Stephens supervised the large number of cases that arose from the 1969 Santa Barbara oil spill.
He was the son of United States Circuit Judge Albert Lee Stephens Sr. and brother of California Court of Appeal Associate Justice Clarke E. Stephens. He died on 6 September 2001 at age 88 in Mammoth Lakes, California of heart failure, while on a fishing trip.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield ("Clarke Stephens," son of Albert Lee Stephens).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart failure)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee