Stempel, Robert C.
|born on||15 July 1933|
|Place||Trenton, New Jersey, 40n13, 74w45|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°41' or|
American mechanical engineer and CEO of General Motors, one of the largest international auto industry manufacturers. Stempel is a college graduate with a BS in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA from Michigan State, 1970. A private, yet imposing presence, he defers often to aids and strongly discourages personality profiling. He joined General Motors in 1958. In 1990 he became its chief executive but was ousted two years later. For enjoyment away from the office, Stempel is a surf-casting fisherman.
He died on May 7, 2011 in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Work : New Job 1958 (At General Motors)
- Work : Gain social status 1990 (Head of General Motors)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1992 (From General Motors)
Paul Hewitt collection
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Surf-casting fishing)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)