|Birthname||Iacona, Nicholas Anthony|
|born on||1 January 1968|
|Place||Chester, Pennsylvania, 39n51, 75w21|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°21' or|
American male prostitute and porno actor who starred in more than 50 videos of gay and bisexual pornography and modeled in Madonna's "Sex" book. Born to an Italian family, he fled home in Chester to reach New York City as a kid, where he turned tricks for food and drugs before finding his way into a porno career. Extremely handsome and well built, he was the poster-boy for a dissolute life that centered around heroin, coke and ketamine.
In 1990, he was diagnosed HIV positive. Joey Stefano died in a Hollywood hotel room on 21 November 1994, aged 26. It was later determined that he died of a speedball overdose (mixture of cocaine, morphine, heroin, and ketamine).
- other associate with Williams, Kevin (1965) (born 5 November 1965)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1990 (HIV+)
LMR quotes clippings in file; time unknown.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Delaware County Daily Times (Chester, Pennsylvania), 24 January 1968, page 24, born at Sacred Heart, no time given.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Extremely handsome)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : AIDS/ HIV
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heroin, coke, ketamine, terminal OD)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 26)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market (Porno star)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Prostitute/ Pimp (Male/gay prostitute)