|Birthname||Terrina Chrishell Stause|
|born on||21 July 1981 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Draffenville, Kentucky, 36n51, 88w21|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°01' 26°44 Asc. 14°26'|
American actress best known for her television roles as Amanda Dillon on All My Children from 2005 to 2011 and Jordan Ridgeway on Days of Our Lives from 2013 to 2015.
Stause was engaged to Matthew Morrison from 9 December 2006 to 2007. In 2014, Stause began dating actor Justin Hartley and in July 2016, the couple announced their engagement. They were married on 28 October 2017. In November 2019, Hartley filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Stause alleged that Hartley had let her know about the divorce by text only 45 minutes before the media broke the news. She filed for dissolution of marriage in December 2019 and refuted the July 8th separation date previously listed by Hartley. The divorce was finalized on 22 February 2021.
She subsequently started dating Dancing with the Stars dancer Keo Motsepe from December 2020 to February 2021. Following their split, she confirmed via Instagram in July 2021 that she had begun a romantic relationship with Selling Sunset co-star and boss Jason Oppenheim which ended in December 2021.
Both of Stause's parents died from lung cancer between 2019 and 2020. She has stated several times on her Instagram that her father adopted her at birth and she has yet to meet her biological father. She is of Spanish and Japanese descent from her biological father's side.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: All My Children (born 5 January 1970). Notes: Played Amanda Dillon, 2005-2011
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Days of Our Lives (born 8 November 1965). Notes: Played Jordan Ridgeway, 2013-2015
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Young and the Restless (born 26 March 1973). Notes: Played Bethany Bryant, 2016
- lover relationship with Morrison, Matthew (born 30 October 1978). Notes: Engaged, 2006-2007
- lover relationship with Oppenheim, Jason (born 12 April 1977). Notes: Dated, 2021
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "Bday present to myself this year-July 21" , "Mom: Careful-your metabolism will change after 30. Me: I AM 30. REMEMBER I just had a bday in July. Mom: No u aren't-that would be terrible" (posted 14 Sep 2011) , "RT @lovesimoncurtis: @Chrishell7 isnt it true that u were born in kentucky? <Yep I am from Draffenville, KY population 1,000!" , "5pm ish is the best my mom could remember when I asked her before....lol"  iin reply to the question, "do you happen to know your time of birth?" 
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star