Stauffenberg, Claus von
|Birthname||Stauffenberg, Claus Schenk Graf Von|
|born on||15 November 1907 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Jettingen, Germany, 48n23, 10e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°28' 20°43 Asc. 10°32'|
German military man, a Lieutenant Colonel in the Nazi general staff. Handsome and heroic, he served in WW II when he was wounded in April 1943. Struck in the face, hands and knee by enemy aircraft fire, he lost one eye, his right hand, part of his left hand and part of one leg. His life was saved by Dr. Ferdinand Sauerbruch, chief surgeon during the Third Reich.
Stauffenburg became Chief of Staff; however, he gradually began to display his utter contempt of Hitler and the Reich. Joining the conspirators of the underground resistance, he became a key figure in the July assassination plot. It was he who carried an explosive in his briefcase to the guest barracks in Hitler's headquarters on 20 July 1944. The explosion failed to kill Hitler as he left the podium minutes before it went off. Stauffenburg was captured and shot the same day at the Bendlerstrasse, Germany.
- associate relationship with Beck, Ludwig (born 29 June 1880)
- associate relationship with Bismarck-Schönhausen, Gottfried von (born 29 March 1901)
- associate relationship with Bolz, Eugen (born 15 December 1881)
- associate relationship with Fromm, Friedrich (born 8 October 1888)
- associate relationship with Maaß, Hermann (born 23 October 1897)
- associate relationship with Oven, Margarethe von (born 11 March 1904)
- (has as) benefactor relationship with Sauerbruch, Ferdinand (born 3 July 1875)
- homicide attempt victim relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889). Notes: Failed assassination attempt
- compare to chart of Historic: 20 July 1944 plot (born 20 July 1944)
- role played of/by Davis, Brad (born 6 November 1949). Notes: 1990 TV film "The Plot to Kill Hitler"
- Health : Violent trauma April 1943 (Extensive injuries by enemy aircraft, WW II)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Execution 20 July 1944 at 12:00 midnight in Bendlerstrasse, Germany (By firing squad, age 36)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrolog quotes B.R.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Executed by firing squad)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Lt. Colonel)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Lost one eye, rt. hand, part of lt. hand and part of one leg)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Underground resistance, tried to kill Hitler)