|born on||16 December 1950 at 01:33:43 (= 01:33:43 AM )|
|Place||Tel Aviv, Israel, 32n04, 34e46|
|Timezone||IST h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°26' 20°20 Asc. 19°01'|
Professional astrologer in Israel, specializing in birth time rectification. Starkman worked closely with the German astrologer Alexander Marr, and he is the author of the automated rectification program Polaris which implements Marr's technique. In 1993 he collaborated with Marr in writing the book Astrologers, Kings, Politicians and others, Part II. Over the years 1996-2005 Starkman published some articles in Gillman's journal Considerations http://www.freeconsiderations.com as well as in some other journals.
Starkman is an active Astro-Databank contributor since several years, and an Astro-Databank editor since July 2012.
- associate relationship with Marr, Alexander (born 12 April 1919). Notes: Starkman developed software using Marr's rectification methods
- friend relationship with Estadella, Juan (born 27 March 1967)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (published book, together with Marr)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (software Polaris)
Starkman writes: I was born on 16 December 1950 in Tel Aviv, Israel, at 1.33.43 am, rectified from 1.30 am (hospital record) and 1.35 am (my mother). In honoring his engagement for birth time rectification, ADB has used his rectified time instead of the official birth record, at the price of a lower than necessary Rodden Rating, in agreement with Rodden's standards.
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer