|Birthname||Jessamyn Olivia Stanley|
|born on||27 June 1987 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Greensboro, North Carolina, 36n04, 79w48|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°29' 21°10 Asc. 17°57'|
American yoga teacher and body positivity advocate and writer, who gained recognition through her Instagram posts showing her doing yoga as a "plus-size woman of color," who self-identifies as a "fat femme" and "queer femme." She is the author of the 2017 book Every Body Yoga: Let Go of Fear, Get On the Mat, Love Your Body.
She teaches yoga classes online, and teaches in-person classes internationally as well as in her home of Durham, North Carolina. Stanley created The Underbelly, an app for yoga practitioners of all levels.
She won the Shorty Award for Best in Healthy Living in 2016.
- Work : Prize 2016 (Shorty Award for Best in Healthy Living)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2017 (Debut book, "Every Body Yoga")
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "we were trying to have a "vacation in our hometown" but now it looks like we might end up on someone's couch.#greensboroproblems" , "First of all, as a cancer sun cancer moon, every time I hear about a fire or air sun with a cancer moon I just pray for y’all" , "Honestly I been hiding from IG bc this app gives me anxiety but in the meantime I’ve taken so many pictures and videos that I’ve been wanting to post BUT my Virgo rising got me out here stressin over nonsense like… " . A speculative birth time of 12 noon gives Virgo rising.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Traits : Body : Size ("Fat")
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Vintage furniture)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual ("Queer femme")
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian ("Queer femme")
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Yoga)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Internet personality
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Yoga)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Fat acceptance activist)
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Yoga)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Shorty Award)