Stalvey, Thomas F.
|Birthname||Thomas Franklin Stalvey|
|born on||21 July 1946 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Asheboro, North Carolina, 35n42, 79w49|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°10' 24°44 Asc. 06°19'|
American military aircrew member, a loadmaster who served in the Vietnam War and wrote of his experiences in the 2012 book, The Lucky Loadmaster: Autobiography of an Elite U.S. Air Force Loadmaster. A loadmaster is an aircrew member on civilian aircraft or military transport aircraft tasked with the safe loading, transport and unloading of aerial cargoes.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 9 March 2012 (Autobiography, "The Lucky Loadmaster")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from The Lucky Loadmaster: Autobiography of an Elite U.S. Air Force Loadmaster by Thomas F. Stalvey (AuthorHouse, 2012), p. 13: "I was born Thomas Franklin Stalvey, under the sign of the cancer on July 21, 1946 at 8:30 am at the clinic on Fayetteville St, in Asheboro, North Carolina."
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Loadmaster)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Vietnam War)
- Vocation : Travel : Crew/ Ship, Train, Bus (Military aircraft)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("The Lucky Loadmaster")