|Birthname||Leigh Elisha Sprague|
|born on||7 April 1970 at 01:53 (= 01:53 AM )|
|Place||Santa Cruz, California, 36n58, 122w02|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°10' 03°24 Asc. 22°21'|
American attorney in New York City and prominent international lawyer who specialized in representing Russian oligarchs in their international activities. He stole money while being employed by UC Rusal, a company run by one of the richest oligarchs, Oleg Deripaska.
Sprague's activities came to the attention of federal prosecutors, who initiated a case against him before Judge Thelton Henderson in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Sprague pleaded guilty to one count of transportation of stolen money in December 2013. He was sentenced in March 2014 to 50 months in prison.
Sprague is an active blogger on his prison blogs, entitled Diary of a Wimpy Con. There, he writes about his experiences with the criminal justice system and his thoughts and feelings about his actions, his downfall and his life as a convicted felon. He has also published articles in other magazines and online publications, including AND Magazine.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth report, Santa Cruz Sentinel (Santa Cruz, California), 21 April 1970, page 18, born at Community Hospital.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse - other addictions (Over-the-counter cold medicine)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Collectibles (Classic cars)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (USA to Yugoslavia, Russia)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Blogger)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Magazine editor)